Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meal Deal: Rainbow Pasta, Garlic Toast and Perfect Brownies

Just came up with a new feature here today: Pairing food together to form a meal. It basically happened because, well, I made dinner, so of course it all goes together. :) It's kind of funny, really, I've spent the past week or so collecting recipes and putting them altogether in a nice little recipe box, and really could not wait to try some of them. But then I got the opportunity to cook for some friends of mine, and suddenly none of the recipes I had sounded very good. I don't like following directions... I like creating. So after work today I browsed around the grocery store and put together the following dishes:





(click the links to access the recipes)




Now to clean up the kitchen >,>

No comments:

Post a Comment