Monday, November 29, 2010

Bake Day!


» The annual Krom Gals Bake Day went off with a bang this year. 8 cooks, 4 generations, 9 hours and 27 recipes later, we were up to our ears in cookies and goodies. We were sad to be missing my sister Kalyna this year, who is spending some time overseas. Though we were able to Skype her in for a bit :) It's so fun to be able to have these bonding times with my relatives. I'm so blessed to have such a fun family.

Grandma got off to a good start making her Pecan candy

What a mess!

Me slaving away at the Chocolate Peanut-butter Balls that NEVER END!

I convinced Jenna to bring back the Wreaths... a favorite from my childhood that no one enjoys undertaking.Yes, they do turn into a goopy mess, but they're delicious!

» I will be posting some of my recipes shortly... check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see more! That's funny you convinced Jenna to bring back the wreaths. Are they as good as you remembered? Missed you guys a ton this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're BETTER than I remembered :)
    And when I finally decide to not be lazy, I'll post the piccys on facebook so you can see.

    ReplyDelete